Background

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Yolonda, I've been licensed for 14 years and still love what I do! I enjoy making people feel good about themselves at affordable prices :) I specialize in brazilian waxing, bikini waxing, eyebrow waxing and various facials. I know that once you've been to the Studio you'll wonder why it took you so long to come!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pricing and Services:

Studio7

Waxing:
Bikini: 30
Custom: 40
Brazilian: 50
Rio: 55
Eyebrows: 12 (10.00 if you are getting another waxing service or facial on the same day)
Lip: 7
Chin: 10
Full Face: 25
Sideburns/Cheeks: 10
Fingers/toes: 7
½ Leg: 35
½ Arm: 20
Full Arm: 30
Chest or Back: 45

Facials:
Custom blended facial: 60 (cleansing, toning, exfoliating, massage, mask and extractions if needed)
Diamond Microdermabrasion facial: 75 (cleansing, toning, micro, light massage, mask and extractions if needed)
Back Facial: 50 (cleansing, toning, exfoliation, extractions, mask and light massage)
½ hour Facial: 50 (cleansing, toning, exfoliation, mask and extractions if needed), toning, extractions, mask and light back massage)
Body Melt:
1 hour body melt: 65.00
Buy 3 (prepaid) and get them for 60.00
(Body melt will include your treatment, shower off product, and firming lotion)

Add On’s:
Lash and Brow Tinting: 15 each
Heated Mitts: 5



Yolonda Reedy
704-361-2913
ylreedy@yahoo.com
HTTP://THESTUDIO7.BLOGSPOT.COM/




I look forward to working with you and building a great relationship with you!
~Yolonda~ Studio7~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members