Background

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Yolonda, I've been licensed for 14 years and still love what I do! I enjoy making people feel good about themselves at affordable prices :) I specialize in brazilian waxing, bikini waxing, eyebrow waxing and various facials. I know that once you've been to the Studio you'll wonder why it took you so long to come!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

~About me~

I started my career when my son was 4 years old... he is 19 now! WOW how time flies! I have been licensed in Michigan, Virginia, Delaware, Philadelphia, Indiana, and now both North and South Carolina.

I offer services on Thursday and Fridays from typically 10am to 6(ish) pm and can accommodate afternoon appointments by appointment. In addition I also am available by appointment on Saturdays.

I provide Great Services at Great Prices in a Relaxed Atmosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Members