Background

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Yolonda, I've been licensed for 14 years and still love what I do! I enjoy making people feel good about themselves at affordable prices :) I specialize in brazilian waxing, bikini waxing, eyebrow waxing and various facials. I know that once you've been to the Studio you'll wonder why it took you so long to come!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome to Studio 7

Welcome!! I'm glad you found your way to Studio 7!

I am licensed with 14 years experience, offering waxing, facials, and body treatments for weight loss and detoxification. I know people have a lot of questions about waxing and other skin care matters. Please send a comment and I'll answer your concerns

I provide Great Services at Great Prices in a Relaxed Atmosphere!

8 comments:

  1. I am interested in your body treatments. Mostly for detoxification. I would love for it to slim the mid section a little as well :) What do you recommend? I love that I can get online help with these questions! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, I have a wonderful body wrap for you! You'll be wrapped in a detoxing seaweed wrap that detoxes and breaks down fat cells. You will then be wrapped into the infra red blanket for 30-45 minutes. Infrared heat does help with water weight loss but also increases your metabolism and burns calories. Although water weight can come back, the calories lost will not.

    Alot of clients like to get a facial while wrapped. :)

    Don't hesitate if you have other questions! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds WONDERFUL! I would like to schedule an appt. :) Should I email you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in something to help with sun damage from all my years being a sun worshiper! Do you have anything you could tell me about that would help with this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish, yes!! Email me! ylreedy@yahoo.com Thank you1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, yes!! It depends on the level of sundamage you have. You may be able to use an OTC product with your regular facials. Send me a pic via email and let me see, once I have that I can better answer you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, here's a question from the men: simple is better, no time for seaweed wraps and cucumbers. Can you suggest a regular routine that will keep my skin healthy but not keep me in primping in front of a mirror as long as my wife?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, yes Richie! I would suggest a simple cleanser (one for your skin type) an eye cream if you are showing signs of aging and a moisturizer with an SPF in it.

    ReplyDelete

Members